This is a project that I put together over a few weeks. I used this opportunity to learn as much about Unreal 4 as possible. In the end I learned about:
- importing models and textures
- creating and animating materials
- the difference between level blue prints and static mesh blue prints
- cameras, lighting and animated lighting
- creating and importing rigs with animated geometry
- vertex painting and vfx.
Its was a really great and stressful learning experience! Looking forward to my next project with Unreal 4.